Stroll to Millennium Park from Hotel Allegro in downtown Chicago
Hotel Allegro in Downtown Chicago Near Millennium Park
A Chicago gem, Millennium Park is where the locals go to relax, play and stay inspired. This great city park is a year-round attraction where you'll find plenty of grass and open space, public art, free music and theater performances, extraordinary architecture and outdoor events. Part of Grant Park, Chicago's "front yard," Millennium Park is just a 15-minute stroll from Hotel Allegro Chicago.
From ice-skating in the winter to summer music festivals, Millennium Park is a year-round Windy City playground.
Millennium Park Attractions
- Jay Pritzker Pavilion (designed by Frank Gehry)
- Kapoor Cloud Gate sculpture (The Bean)
- McCormick Tribune Plaza and Ice Rink
- Crown Fountain (invites kids to splash around)
- Harris Theater for Music and Dance
- McDonald's Cycle Center
- Lurie Garden
- BP Bridge (to the Daley Bicentennial Plaza)
- Nichols Bridgeway (to the Art Institute of Chicago)
- Wrigley Square and Millennium Monument
- Boeing Galleries (outdoor art exhibits)
- Chase Promenade
Take a photo by The Bean. Catch a free outdoor concert at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion or a Grant Park music festival (home to Lollapalooza, Chicago Jazz Festival and more). Stay fit like a local and rent a bike from the revolutionary McDonald's Cycle Center. Or jog the park's scenic pathways and Frank Gehry-designed BP Bridge.