Kimpton Hotel Allegro directions: map your travel
171 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Hotel in Chicago Downtown Directions
Conveniently located in the Chicago Loop, amidst the city’s bustling financial and theatre districts, Kimpton Hotel Allegro is easily accessible via car, taxi, or public transit on the “L” train system from Midway or O’Hare airports, as well as the Metra from nearby Union Station.
- Take the Blue Line to Clark and Lake
- Cross the street to Randolph and LaSalle
- About a 45 minutes train ride at a $5 cost
- Take the Orange Line to the Wells and Washington stop.
- Our Hotel is location one block north and one block east on Randolph and LaSalle Streets.
- About a 40 minute train ride at a cost of $3.00
- Take I-90 East to Washington.
- Turn left onto Washington.
- Turn left onto LaSalle.
- Turn left onto West Randolph. Go one block.
- The Kimpton Hotel Allegro Chicago is on the south side of the street at 171 West Randolph Street.
- Take Cicero Avenue North to I-55.
- Take I-55 to the Lake Shore Drive Exit.
- Take Lake Shore Drive to West Randolph.
- Turn left onto West Randolph. Go about seven blocks.
- The Kimpton Hotel Allegro Chicago is on the south side of the street at 171 West Randolph Street