Signature private dining at Hotel Allegro Chicago
Private Dining at 312 Chicago Hotel Allegro's Award-Winning Restaurant
Private dining in downtown Chicago that stands out - 312 Chicago offers a stylish Chicago Loop setting for exclusive private parties and business meetings complete with iconic skyline views and exceptional menus from Chef Luca Corazzina. Able to accommodate groups both small and large, our restaurant spaces include:
- Tasting Room, a private dining area that stylishly accommodates 32 seated guests and 40 for a reception, and can be elegantly configured for small groups of 15 people or less.
- Mezzanine, a flexible second-floor space to graciously accommodate up to 110 for a seated event and up to 250 for a reception.
- The Mezzanine and Tasting Room can be combined to accommodate 150 guests for a seated event and 300 for a reception.
- North Mezzanine, a semi-private space for 20 seated guests or 35 guests for a reception.
- Our first floor dining room can be reserved for up to 75 guests for a seated event and 100 for a reception.
- The full 312 Chicago restaurant can be reserved for your special event, accommodating 225 seated guests and 400 for a reception.
Whether you're planning a modest business lunch or a grand celebration, 312 Chicago makes for a memorable, inviting setting with food to match. Chef Corazzina and his team create authentic Italian menus from the finest local ingredients and can customize menus to suit your needs. The restaurant also provides expert catering for meetings and events at Hotel Allegro Chicago.
Adjacent to the Cadillac Palace Theatre, 312 Chicago also provides 24-hour valet parking, adding convenience to excellence. To learn more and plan your next event at 312 Chicago, please contact Kristen Anderson at (312) 325-7143 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.