The scoop on Soldier Field concerts
See big names under the bright lights at the historic Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears, where the performers trade in footballs for microphones. (But you might still see some touchdown-style dancing.)
- May 11 + 12: BTS, Love Yourself: Speak Yourself Tour
- TBA: The Rolling Stones, No Filter Tour (postponed)
- Parking is limited, so take public transportation, hop in a taxi, or use a ride-sharing service.
- Restrictions on what can be brought in depend on the show; check your ticket for more information.
- The walk to your seats can be long at Soldier Field, so wear shoes that can make the journey.
Take bus 146 from State & Lake to the Soldier Field & Field Museum stop (about 29 minutes).
You can also take the L’s Green or Orange Line (from Clark/Lake) or Red Line (from Lake) and get off at the Roosevelt stop, then walk about eight blocks to the stadium (about 26 minutes).
Ride-sharing services are another great option, and will take you roughly 15 minutes to get there.
But don’t worry about writing all of this down! Stop by the Concierge or Front Desk and they’ll point you in the right direction