The concerts are mad good at the Madhouse
With more than 25 concerts on the books for 2018, United Center has a show for everyone’s liking—and this crowd-pleaser gets good marks for its seats, food selection, and general atmosphere. Home of the World Champion Chicago Bulls and Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks you don’t get a nickname like Madhouse on Madison for nothing. Simply put, this place rocks! home of the Chicago Bears, where the performers trade in footballs for microphones. (But you might still see some touchdown-style dancing.)
- May 12: Muse Simulation World Tour
- June 4 + 5: Ariana Grande The Sweetner World Tour
- June 21: Hugh Jackman, Greatest Showman Tour
- June 29: Jennifer Lopez, My Party Tour
- July 21: Khalid, Khalid Free Spirit World Tour
- August 9: Queen + Adam Lambert, The Rhapsody Tour
- August 10: Backstreet Boys, DNA World Tour
- August 14 + 15: John Mayer, 2019 World Tour
- September 14: Thomas Rhett, Very Hot Summer Tour
- September 27: The Black Keys, Let's Rock Tour
- October 4: The Chainsmokers, World War Joy Tour
- October 29: Carrie Underwood, The Cry Pretty Tour
- November 27: Cher, Here We Go Again Tour
- While the floor level will get you closest to the performers, it can also be harder to see because the chairs generally aren’t tiered, so keep that in mind when choosing seats.
- No professional cameras, video recorders, audio recorders, or selfie sticks are allowed. Food and drink may not be brought in.
Bus 20 goes from Madison & LaSalle to Madison & Wood, dropping you off near United Center (about 24 minutes).
You can also pick up the Blue Line at Clark/Lake to Illinois Medical Center, then walk about four blocks (about 23 minutes).
Ride-sharing services are another option, as is driving the two to three miles (depending on what route you take) and shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes.
But don’t worry about writing all of this down! Stop by the Concierge or Front Desk and they’ll point you in the right direction