When the Cubs are away, the concerts play
Billy Joel loves playing at Wrigley Field so much that he’s returning for his fifth consecutive year this September, marking his seventh appearance at the ballpark. See just what he loves about performing in this iconic venue by attending a concert here yourself.
- July 13: Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band
- July 14: Def Leppard and Journey
- July 29 and 30: Foo Fighters
- August 18 and 20: Pearl Jam
- September 1: Luke Bryan
- September 7: Billy Joel
- September 8: Fall Out Boy with Rise Against and Machine Gun Kelly
- Parking is scarce (and expensive) around Wrigley Field on concert nights, so take public transportation, hop in a taxi, or use a ride-sharing service.
- Use the entry gate listed on your ticket.
- The items allowed in the stadium vary based on the show, so check your ticket to make sure you know the restrictions for your concert.
Take the Red Line from Lake (four blocks east of Kimpton Hotel Allegro) to Addison, which is right by Wrigley Field. The ride takes approximately 15 minutes.
You can also use a ride-sharing service such as Uber or Lyft; Wrigley Field is about six miles away (about 20 minutes).